Responsive to Community Needs for Over 50 Years
Services & Fees
To schedule an initial Intake appointment,
Metropolitan's staff consists of highly trained, committed psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and other mental health professionals attuned to the needs of the community. Metropolitan provides continual supervision and training to all staff members. In addition, post-graduate training and certification are offered through the affiliated Metropolitan Institute.
please go to "directions & clinic hours
extensive clinical services...For everyone and for a broad range of emotional difficulties.
- Individual Psychotherapy - where people can improve their lives by working out their psychological problems in an one-to-one relationship with a therapist
- Play Therapy - an excellent way to help understand and treat young children's behavior problems in a dynamic, open setting.
- Parent Counseling - designed for parents who need advice and guidance in dealing with their children
- Couples Communication - designed to help couples overcome problems and martial difficulties, and achieve greater understanding of one another
- Family Counseling - to bring together family units of all kinds to openly discuss problems and arrive at solutions
- Group Psychotherapy - where individuals can share thoughts and feelings in a safe, comfortable group setting, and explore relationship issues in depth
- Psychological Testing - psychological assessment services for both children and adults to enrich ongoing psychotherapy
- Medication Therapy - psychopharmacological services are provided by staff psychiatrists as a part of ongoing therapy and as an aid in crisis situations
plus our specialties...
- Hispanic Family Service - a unique program offering Spanish-speaking, multi-cultural members of our community high quality treatment services by Spanish-speaking professionals familiar with the cultural values and heritage
- Child & Adolescent Program - specially-designed programs to address the critical needs of children with social or developmental problems and adolescents who feels isolated or alienated. This program is administered by a therapy staff with specialized training and experience in dealing with young children and teenagers
- FAIR (Families and Individuals in Recovery) - a Substance Abuse treatment program that helps individuals achieve sobriety and maintain abstinence. FAIR also services dually-diagnosed individuals, as well as significant others of substance abusers.
insurance & fees...
- The Clinic accepts Medicaid, Medicare and several Managed Care Plans (Commercial plans, Medicaid plans and Medicare Advantage).
- The Clinic offers an out-of-pocket fee, based on a sliding scale, for uninsured persons. There is a flat fee of $35 for the initial Intake evaluation and a $45 flat fee for a psychiatric evaluation (if one is needed). Individual fees thereafter are set on a sliding scale, based on proof of income (i.e. W2 , Pay stub, affidavit of financial situation). Family size/dependents are considered in the sliding scale fee and fees are set in accord with federal poverty guidelines. Those individuals who fall below poverty level may be eligible for discounted fees.
©2001-2017 Metropolitan Center For Mental Health - All Rights Reserved.